Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve 3 Days 2 Nights
$150 $138 per person
- Short trekking in well preserved area to explore natural cave
- Visit the most remote villages with a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy the peace of Mai Chau valley
IncludedRoundtrip transportation air-condition van/busTour guideMeals in the village – BBQ Party DinnerHomestay or BungalowEntrance feeBicycle, motorbikeTraditional dance & can wine
Not IncludedInternational & Domestic flightVATGuide Pick-up and Drop-off at airport.Personal costs that are not includedSupplement single room
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:30-8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:00 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:00-16:30 : Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18:00 : Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00 : Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party at Mai Chau BBQ garden and watch the Thai’s traditional
dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Overnight in the homestay
Day 2: Amazing day with motorbike to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (B,L,D)
7:30-8:00 – Wakeup and eat breakfast
8:30-10:30 – Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers available).
10:30 – 12:30 – Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stuning cave.
13:00 – 15:00 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
15:30 – Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
18:00 – Dinner and over night in your homestay
Day 3: Explore the more remote rural villages ( B,L)
07:30 – Have breakfast at the homestay
08:00 – Go with a local Thai tour guide to visit more remote rural villages: Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understand more about their culture and customs
12:00 – Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13:00 -15:00 – Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old quater. Drop you off at your hotel. End of tour.