Discover The South and The East of Phu Quoc (Group Tour)
$39 per person
Phu Quoc is the largest island of Vietnam, it is located in the Gulf of Thailand with more than 21 small islets. The island covers an area of 589 square meters and boasts 15 beaches ranging from the North to the South. Phu Quoc is the hidden gem of Vietnam, the perfect niche for anyone seeking serenity. The beaches on Phu Quoc are beautifully attractive thanks to the intricate coral system and diverse marine wildlife. Once entering the island, you will be astonished by not only the magnificent coastline but also the picturesque landscape like Tranh stream which is inherently included in the tour.
Phu Quoc becomes the most seductive island in Vietnam because it also possesses traditional occupation. Specifically, the islanders have adopted and developed the technique of cultivating pearl since the early days, which yields the luxurious jewels from the natural creature. Besides, fish sauce in Phu Quoc is also a prohibitive product as the process is completely handicraft.
IncludedGuideTransportationMineral WaterEntrance fee.
Not IncludedMealVAT taxPersonal expenseOther not mention in the tour
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Departure time : 9:00 Am ( Every Day )
Pick up at your hotel, departure to visit the Pearl Farm, An Thoi Town (the main tơn of the southern), visiting Phu Quoc war Prison Museum, swimming, relaxing at Sao beach ( one of the most beautiful beaches in Phu Quoc). In the afternoon, visit Ham Ninh fishing village, Tranh stream, Su Muon pagoda ( loaction on the top of the hill), Fish Sauce factory, Cau temple, back to your hotel.