Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery
$65 per person
Ba na hills is situated about 37 km west of Da Nang center, at an altitude of 1.487 m compared to sea level, with an sightseeing area of approximately 1 km square. In Ba Na, visitors will feel the four seasons in a day: Morning – Spring, Noon – Summer, Afternoon – Fall, and Evening – winter. Visitors to Ba Na hills not only enjoy the fresh and clean air, but also admire the beautiful landscape that rarely found at other tourist places. Therefore, Ba Na hills is also known under the name “heavenly place”. Discover Ba Na hills – the road to heavenly scenery.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car serviceExperienced and enthusiatic tourist guideReturn cable-car ticket: 650.000 VND/paxThe funicular railway ticketBuffet ticket with more than 100 dishes: 205.000 VND/paxBottled water (1 bottle/pax)
Not IncludedThe Wax Museum ticket: 100.000 VND/paxVATPersonal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Bana Hills Full Day (L)
7:45 am: We will pick you up at the rendezvous from 7.45 to 8.00 PM, and then we go to Ba Na
Hills – “Sa Pa of the Central”, at an altitude of 1,487 m above the sea level.
9:00 am: You will be carried to the peak by the cable car system that won 4 World’s Records (longest one-wire sling; the longest distance between each station; the longest unpatched wire; and finally the heaviest cable roll), admire the epic view and enjoy the fresh air here.
Walking around or taking the funicular train to Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay wine cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour (the Flower Garden of Love) and The golden bridge or vietnam hand bridgeare also the good options for you after arriving Ba Na are also the good options for you after arriving Ba Na.
The next destination of your trip in Ba Na is The Fantasy Park – the world-class indoor amusement park. You can experience many thrilling rides and games such as water slide-way, love wheel, fire race and ghosts’house. You can also buy the entrance ticket to visit the unique Wax Museum in Vietnam.
12:00 pm: You will take a rest and have buffet as lunch in Hoa Lan Restaurant – Hoa Sen Club,
with more than 100 Asian and European delisious dishes.
1:00 pm: Besides, feel free to visit the holy places in Ba Na: the Linh Tu Temple, the Temple of Mother Nature, the Belfry, the Phong Tu Tower, or the French village. From this area, all the
scenery of Ba Na – Quang Nam’s nature is below your feet.
2:30 pm: We say good bye to Ba Na and get back to the cable car station and return to Danang
5:00 pm: We will go back to your places in Danang. We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable memories and joyful moments. See you again!