Bach Moc Trekking Tour
Trekking in Bach Moc, where having altitude of 3046 meters is the fourth highest mountain in Vietnam. It forms a natural boundary between Lai Chau and Lao Cai province. This is also one of the most beautiful places for hiking and trekking in current years. “Waking up above the clouds” has really become the salient feature of the Bach Moc Trekking Tour.
Of course, this beautiful place always deserves your endeavour to conquer it. This is because of that the rough terrain of this peak is more diverse and difficult than other high mountains such as Fansipan, Ta Chiu Nhu, Gao Chan, etc.
Therefore, this offers you to prepare yourself a good physical and mental foundation before planning to vanquish this peak.
Asia Master Tours organizes many group tours conquering the peak of Bach Moc every week, departing on Thursday night in Hanoi, and backing from Sapa on Sunday night. If you want to go on weekdays, we also set up tailor-made tours for travelers in demand.
Let take part in mingling in the clouds and witness the novel experiences on Bach Moc Mountain!
IncludedHigh quality sleeper bus from Ha Noi to Sapa (round-trip ticket)Tour guideHigh quality food for trekking membersWater: 1 litre per dayShuttle bus from Sapa to trekking point (Ky Quan San - about 60 kilometres from Sapa)Porters (A porter per 3 guests)Night campsite on the mountain (wooden cabins and blankets, thermal insulation mat)Private bathroom (Before and after climbing) – Storing luggage in SapaTraditional herb bath of the Red Dao ethnic group in Sapa after trekkingGloves, raincoats, medical supplies, etc.Travel insurance
Not IncludedVAT (10%)Other expenses exclude the programTip for tour guide or porter
Day 0 (Departing every Thursday night)
- Tonight you will take an overnight sleeper bus from Hanoi to Sapa, taking about 5-6 hours.
There are three pick-up points in Hanoi
+ 21h00: At the Old Quarter
+ 22h00: At the gate of Foreign Language University, Pham Van Dong Street (Near My Dinh Bus Station)
+ 22h30: At Noi Bai Intersection, about 2 kilometres from the Airport
- 05h00: You will get off the bus, enjoy mountainous atmosphere, and move to the restaurant to have breakfast and personal morning hygiene. You can keep and store unnecessary items (For example: Clean clothes to use after trekking) here before taking the journey
- 07h00: Our bus will help you to move to the trekking point at Y Ty vegetable farm which is about 80 kilometres from Sapa. On the way, you could feel ecstatic when enjoying the spectacular views of mountain scenery, the winding passes which bring beauty to this route.
- 09h00: When arriving at the trekking point, you will meet the H'Mong porters and take some photo shoots with your team. Then, the journey begins.
- 12h00: You will have lunch and take a short break to refuel for the afternoon.
- 17h30: You arrive at the campsite (about 2,100 metres above sea level) when the sun goes down. You will pack your luggage and have personal hygiene, rest after the adventure of the first day. At this time the porters have prepared for dinner, so you can take part in self-preparing dinner with the grill, fried, cooked dishes, etc. Or you could have a walk around the campsite, watching the sunset when being above floating clouds. We, Asia Master Tours, believe that this could be one of the most impressive experiences that you will not forget.
- 18h30: You will have diner, make friends with other members of the group. Before going to sleep, you can enjoy the night sky of thousand stars in forest, with great feeling when mingling yourself in nature and staying away from the hustle and bustle of cities. In this journey, you will have a chance to experience staying wooden cabins or tents with well-prepared blankets and insulation mats.
- 03h45: The tour guide will wake you up in the morning to catch the moment of dawn on the peak of the mountain. After the warm-up activities, you will have breakfast with some coffee or warm ginger tea and the tour guide will check the attendance to begin the day.
- 05h00: You start to conquer the final miles of the journey. Each member will take a bottle of water and some snacks on the way. You will witness the most beautiful sight of clouds at 2,800 meters above the sea level there.
- Continue the journey to conquer the slopes to reach the top of Bach Moc.
- 12h00: Visit Bach Ma Mountain Peak, you will enjoy sightseeing, shooting, cheering, and having lunch with the group there. After the lunch, you will have a few minutes to take a break and move back to the campsite through the old road.
- 17h00: You will be back at the campsite, take a rest and have dinner, end a day of trekking with full of emotions.
- 05h00: You will get up early to meet the sunrise, have some pictures of the moment when the sun slowly goes up from the horizon, behind the vast clouds.
- 07h30: After breakfast, you could enjoy a cup of hot coffee or ginger tea, watch the beautiful sea of clouds on Salt Hill.
- 08h00: You will prepare and collect personal belongings, say goodbye to the mountain and move back to the trekking point in Ky Quan San.
- 12h45: Arrive back to the departing point, you will have lunch before moving back to Sapa.
- 13h30: The bus will bring you back to Sapa.
- 16h00: When arriving at Sapa, you will pick up your belongings and enjoy a traditional herb bath of the Red Dao ethnic group.
- 19h00: You will have a luxury dinner at the restaurant in Sapa, enjoy the hotpot of salmon, sturgeon with a lot of fresh herbs and vegetables, raise glasses of sweet apple wine to congratulate each other having successfully conquered the peak. After the meal, guests are free to visit Sapa and Stone Church, or have some of coffee.
- 22h00: You will take the overnight sleeper bus back to Hanoi. It will be Hanoi around 03:30 AM or 4:00 AM next morning.