Authentic Experience Hagiang Northern Part For Soft CBT Travelers
$220 $195 per person
- Provide you with authentic experience with the basic and standard quality such as private room, sharing car.
- Experience the diversity of different ethnic minority groups of Vietnam
- Enjoy all meals with local ingredients and traditional preparation
IncludedDcar LimousineMeals as mentionedProfessional and enthusiastic guideEntrance feesTravel InsuranceFresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ dayBorder fee for foreigners.1 night in qualified homestay and 1 night in hotel.
Not IncludedPersonal expenseTips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ dayVAT Tax (10%)Others not mentioned in the tour
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba (L/D)
Morning: Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi around 6.am, we arrive Ha Giang city by noon. Have lunch and drive into the Rocky Plateau.
Afternoon: You will soon have the look down view of the towns in Quan Ba district with the Twin Mountains as à gem. Descend into the Lung Tâm hemp weaving village, explore the local’s traditional craftsmanship that’s growing into good business. Drive through the Can Ty valley, along the Mien river flowing pass by H’Mong, Nung ethnic homes. Settle down in Nam Dam village, Quan Ba.
Evening: Have dinner cooked by the homestay’s host and freely walk around the village.
Day 2: Quan Ba - Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
Early morning: Have breakfast in the fresh air of a mountainous village. When everyone is ready, we visit the mansion of a ruler of the semi-autonomy Ha Giang during the French colonial era- The H’Mong King’s Palace. Continue to visit the Lung Cu Flag Tower, standing on the summit of the Dragon mountain - the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Drive to a pretty and authentic café Cuc Bac (North Pole) among a LoLo’s community.
Evening: Get to the town Dong Van, check in, have dinner, chill out in the Old Quarter, sleep tight in a hotel.
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng – Meo Vac – Hanoi (B/L)
Morning: Spend some times on seeing the market of ethnic minorities then get ready for a roller-coaster ride along the legendary Ma Pi Leng pass. Spend extra time on enjoying the spectacular view, with the Nho Que river way down below and lush green patches sliding down between rugged rock mountains, hacksaw ridge fading away behind layers of gentle mist.
Afternoon: Have lunch and transfer to Hanoi, the car will drop you at your hotel.
End of our service! Thank you and hope to see you again.