Truly Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night
$165 $150 per person
- Experience the tour in a small group with maximum personal experience
- Business-class transport with Limousine D-car version 2018
- Joined yourself in the real local life at a morning food market and learn how the local people trade their daily stuff.
- Enjoy a home-dinner at with Vietnamese food and BBQ prepared by the host family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
- Visit Thung Nham bird preserved garden which was well-known as the home of over 40 different nature bird species with over 50.000 individual.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at King Dinh and King Le temple, the two great heroes of the nation who lived in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
- Unique and unforgetable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountain on a high quality sport bikes.
IncludedEnglish speaking guidePick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter areaAll air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tourAll Meals (lunches, dinner, breakfast)All sightseeing and boat feesAccommodation (Bungalow/Hotel)03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)Cooking classCycling
Not IncludedPick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (15 USD fees for a group)Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)Travel insuranceTipping for tour guide/driverOther optional activities or toursPersonal expenses
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham (L/D)
07.15 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh by airconditioned-bus/minivan
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc is the name of the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the sight of some temples along the way. If traveling during harvest season, you may have chances to see the yellow rice carpet along the river banks.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:30 Check-In Bungalow/Hotel
14:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery. After that enjoy a special dinner prepared by the home chef with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture
14:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with an unique route.
15:00 Explore Hang But (Buddhist Cave) The cave 500m in length, magical view of the stalactites and stalagmites, including a big Buddha-shaped stalactite sitting beside an underground river.
Then get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day. Your best chance to take nice photos.
17:00 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese food and BBQ by the local family host. Then stay overnight at the bungalow or the hotel.
Day 2: Hang Mua/ Local market – Cooking Class - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi (B/L)
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the bungalow or hotel. Clients will take selected option below:
Option 1: Local market – Cooking Class
08:00 Under the introduction of the tour guide, you will learn some basic keywords of the Vietnamese when purchasing goods in the local market. After that, you will be provided a list of courses in the cooking class and all necessary ingredients should be prepared. With the certain number of Vietnamese money, we go to a local market.
After 30 – 45 minutes purchasing ingredients and exploring local culture at the market, we will come back to our class kitchen and get ready for the cooking class.
Having a strong passion and love for Vietnamese traditional food, our talented chef, with his rich
cooking experience, will introduce you the basic principles of each course and how to make it. Now you will have an opportunity to experience in cooking yourself like a real Vietnamese chef.
Option 2: Cycling to Mua Cave recommended for tourists below 40 years old and don’t recommend on rainy or gloomy day.
You have to climb of almost 500 steps each way.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the bungalow for lunch
All guests will share the same activities for the rest of the day:
11:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
12:30 Bungalow/ Hotel check out and relaxing, free and coffee at home stay garden
15:00 - 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang when country named Dai Co Viet.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.