Hue City Tour – Full Day
$58 per person
In comparison with other ancient capitals in South East Asia, Hue city is the one that still preserves comparatively the intact appearance of a complex of the monarchic capital consisting of walls, palaces, royal tomb, etc. The Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) had it urbanized and built in systematic, philosophical and abundantly artistic ways. Every year, Hue attracts a lot of tourists coming from all over the world. The most famous tour they often choose to discover Hue is Hue city tour, which shows tourists not only special historical sites but also beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car serviceExperienced driverBottled water (1 bottle/pax)LunchLocal enthusiatic tourist guide taking care of you during the tourEntrance tickets.Travel Insurrance.
Not IncludedVATPersonal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Hue City Tour - Full Day Trip
7:30 am: In the morning, you will be picked up at the rendezvous in Danang, then we start Hue
city tour. On the way to Hue, you will pass through Hai Van tunnel, the longest tunnel in Southeast
Besides that, you will have some time to enjoy the golden sandy beach of Lang Co Bay – one of the most beautiful bay in the planet.
9:30 am: After arriving Hue citadel, you will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – the combination of Asian and European cultural structure, embodying the beauty of this ancient city.
Thien Mu Pagoda – the most beautiful pagoda of Hue, which is considered as the National pagoda of The Nguyen Dynasty, is your next destination after Khai Dinh Tomb. You can find the relics of Monk Thich Quang Duc – his private car, an eloquent witness of the Buddhist era in Vietnam.
12:30 pm: At lunch time, introduce to you Hue specialties – the featured local dishes of this
ancient city, in one of Hue’s famous restaurants.
1:30 pm: We will take you to Hue Imperial city – the former administrative center as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty – the last feudatory Empire of Vietnam. The
Imperial city is preserved as new for hundreds years, and tourists are allowed to visit many places
such as Meridian Gate, Thai Hoa Palace and Duyet Thi duong theatre. Our tour guide will tell you the secret stories of the Royal family, of the Kings and the Queens’ lives.
3:30 pm: Dropping you off at your places in Danang, we say good bye and hope to see you again.