Cycling Tours Hue Vietnam – Restoring Traditional Values Through Papers
$105 per person
Hue is a land in the heart of people with dreamy, poetic and lyrical scenery. Especially the people in Hue are very simple, closed and quiet. So Hue tourism is one of the places chosen by many people. Hue is known as a tourist destination associated with the heroic history of the nation and many beautiful scenes. Besides, Hue is also famous for many delicious dishes such as mussel rice, pancakes, Hue tea. Therefore, Hue increasingly attracts many people in Vietnam and abroad. Joining our Cycling tours Hue Vietnam to explore more about this city.
Specializing in researching, composing and designing works / works made from bamboo paper are only in Hue and created by Hue people. It contains the full quintessence of a trade village as well as a place for exchange of other traditional villages. That place is named Truc Chi Garden.This garden is both a workplace for 15 famous artists, designers, graphic artists in Hue and a place to display hundreds of products with many unique designs of Truc Chi. Currently, Truc Chi Garden has the address at 05 Thach Han, Hue City. With Cycling tours Hue Vietnam you will know more about this famous garden.
Distance and journey time:
Cycling distance up to: 25 km
Apply for group of 2 pax or more
Included English speaking biking tour guide Entrance fees Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/ Bamboo paper making course Lunch at local restaurant Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
Not Included Travel insurance Personal expenses Truck to carry bike: US$40/day Mini Van escort: US$50/day
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Apply for group of 2 pax or more
In the morning, local guide will pick up you at your hotel, get started biking around the Citadel and stop at Truc Chi garden. This morning you have opportunity to understand the process of formation and development of Truc Chi – a very special type of paper made from bamboo pulp.
With the raw materials are carefully prepared by Truc Chi team and the dedicated guidance of artists there, you can chose 1 out of 2 handmade works to try with and then keep your nice artwork as a special souvenir made by yourself. Bid farewell to the artists after 4 hours experience and learn the important works using bamboo.
Enjoy your lunch with local dishes and continue the trip by bike to the village on the green shaded roads, passing by the communal houses along the rivers, canals and through the rice fields to Thanh Thuy Chanh village with Thanh Toan Bridge, agricultural museum. Taking a walk around the village to see how the local life is and most remarkably the local market.
Optional: Row the boat with the villager on Nhu Y River to enjoy spectacular sceneries and explore how they catch the fish by using some old tools such as fishing trap, casting net, etc. These are optional activities before biking back to the hotel.