Hoi An – My Son Sanctuary – Tra Que Vegetable Village
$240 $190 per person
- Discover the ancient beauty of Hoi An – Vietnam old town
- Admire the Champa traditional dance performed by the professional local artists.
- Join in farming with local farmers
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car service. Experienced and friendly driverAccommodation at Standard room 3* Hotel included breakfast.English - Vietnamese guide as mentioned on the program.Meals as mentioned on the program.Entrance ticketBottled water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Not IncludedVATPick-up and Drop-off tour guide at airport.Entrance tickets at Hoi An Ancient town.Personal costs that are not includedSupplement single room: $45/person
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Da Nang Arrival - Hoi An Old Town (No Meal)
(No guide/ no meal)
Pick you up at Danang airport flight no…, transfer to Hoi An old town, check in hotel.
Arriving Hoian - one of the World’s Heritage Site, you have chances to walk around this town, visit the ancient houses, ancient assembly hall, ancestral temple, and the symbol of Hoian, Japanese Bridge Pagoda by yourselves. In Hoian, everything is preserved as they were hundreds years ago. At night time, Hoian shows its beauty with colorful lanterns hung all around
the town, and in the night market, where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs. (expense is taken by you)
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 2: Hoi An - My Son (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel:
8:30 am: We will pick you up at Hotel, and then we go to visit My Son Sanctuary – one of World’s Heritage Sites
10:00 am: My Son Sanctuary, which used to be the citadel of Champa Kingdom, has been keeping the ancient beauty with more than 70 architectural works, which are the temples of the
old Champa Kingdom. They still survive until today, despite the destruction of many wars. You will be able to not only discover the old Cham Pa monuments but also admire the Champa traditional dance performed by the professional local artists.
12:30 pm: Depart for restaurant near Hoi An
1:30 pm: Having lunch in a local restaurant
2:30 pm: We will go back to your places in Hoi An
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An - Tra Que Village (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel,
8.00am: Local guide will see you at your hotel with your bicycle. You will cycle to a local farm in Tra Que Village. A short stroll will take you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetable and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family.
Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including “Tam Huu” spring roll, “Banh Xeo” or local pancake of people in Vietnam middle region. You can join the cooking with the chef on these meals. After your morning excurtions and your lunch, you will take a Vietnamese traditional post-prandial nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Around 2.00pm, bid farewell to your host family before riding back to Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An - Da Nang Airport (B)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Then check out hotel. Pick you up to transfer to Danang airport to catch the flight
We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable memories and joyful moments.
See you again!