Sapa Trekking Tours – Immerse Yourself In Nature With Unique Experience
$104 per person
Sapa with a cool climate around the year is an attractive holiday destination. This place is for who love nature and want to experience the exotic wildness of the Northwest region. From here, with Sapa Trekking Tours, hikers launch themselves into a surrounding countryside of cascading rice terraces and tiny hill-tribe villages. As a result, once you’ve stepped out into the lush fields, you’ll understand the Sapa area’s real charm. Therefore, joining Sapa Trekking Tours is one of the best ways you can do to explore the life and beauty of Sapa.
Firsly, if you love nature, the trekking route to Lao Chai – Ta Van could be your best choice. On the way, you will witness the wonderful beauty of terraced fields. That can’t be captured by photos. These villages belong to H’Mong ethnic.
Secondly, if you are a culture enthusiast, trekking to to Ma Tra- Ta Phin is not a bad choice. Here, you will observe the locals making brocade or enjoy the famous bathe with herbal leaves of Red Dao ethnic people.
We start Sapa Tour Trekking through the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley to Y Linh Ho village. This is home to Black Hmong minorities. If weather is nice, you can enjoy wonderful views across the valley with mountains and rice terraces as far as the eyes can see. Next stop on the route is Lao Chai which was an established Hmong minority village.
Let’s come with us to have one of the greatest chances to explore Vietnam on high magnitudes and beyond the clouds. The beautiful, dreamy and magnificent nature is waiting for you! So we hope you can enjoy this amazing Sapa Trekking Tours.
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention of tourBus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.Train from Hanoi to Sapa and return.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa (No Meal ) by train
Driver will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter then transfer to station catch train to Sapa. Overnight on Train.
Day 02: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
Pick up at the Lao Cai train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
- Home-stay at the Dzay local house in Tavan Village
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 12 Km of trekking
- Homestay (Domitory sharing )
Day 03: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B/L/D)
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30 Am
8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Tour finish in Sapa by 3PM.
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• Trekking level: 5/10
• 8Km of trekking, 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
• Tourist shared bus to Lao cai Station catch the train to Hanoi
Day 4 : Hanoi Depature ( No meal )
Arrival Hanoi early morning, Driver pick you up then transfer to Hanoi old quarter or Noi Bai airport. End of services !