4 Days – Southern Vietnam Packages
$229 $180 per person
- Explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War.
- Enjoy the local tropical fruits, folk music
- Discover the life of local people in the mordernest city in Vietnam
IncludedAll land transportation by air conditioned vehiclesTour arrival and departure airport transfers by private vehicles03-night hotel accommodation in Saigon (Base on Double/Twin sharing)Local English speaking guide during toursBoat trip in MythoMeals as indicated in the itineraryHoney tea, wine and fruit salad in Mekong DeltaAll entrance and sighseeing feesMineral water: 01 bottle per pax per day
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesSingle SupplementAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon,floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikesetc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Welcome to Saigon! You will be met at the airport and transferred to hotel in Sai Gon. After checking into the hotel, the rest of the day is yours to enjoy. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnel (B/L)
Have breakfast at your hotel
7:45 -8:00am: Pick up at your hotel enjoy Cao dai –Cu chi temple
The Great Holy See Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity &
Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect. Visitors will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers which is a fantastic experience. After lunch, proceed to Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War.
It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground
cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here
during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone". Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food in war time). Return to SaiGon. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Mekong Delta - My Tho (B/L)
Pick up at hotel and departure for Mekong delta trip.
This trip provides a look at a wide variety of the life and scenery of the Delta. On the way you can see green rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. After 70km driving, we arrive in My Tho, a private boat trip takes us to Ben Tre.
Walking on land and exploring local life and then we’ll visit the local coconut-candy workshop. Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, we’ll enjoy the local tropical fruits, folk music and see how they look after their honey bee farm.
Afternoon, our boat takes us back My Tho where we meet our bus again for a 2 hour drive back Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 4: Saigon Half Day City - Departure (B)
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office,followed by exploring the Reunification Palace,and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum then transfer the airport catch flight back your country. End of services !