An Impressive Day In Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, Ninh Binh
$48 per person
Ninh Binh tourism brings a peaceful beauty and a strong belief and vitality. Ninh Binh is becoming more and more attractive for tourists with its own natural beauty, favorable terrain and harmony. Besides, with Ninh Binh day trip, you will admire many beautiful natural sights and historical sites of the ancient capital.
Like other provinces in the North Vietnam, Ninh Binh is influenced by humid subtropical climate with two seasons. It is hot and humid in summer and cold and dry in winter. In particular, the weather in Ninh Binh is extremely beautiful in October. However, depending on the conditions as well as the arrangement of time, people should pay attention to choose the right time to get there. But you don’t need to worry about that when joining our Ninh Binh day trip.
Ninh Binh day trip will give visitors the opportunity to explore Tam Coc, Hoa Lu ancient capital and enjoy delicious dishes. Hoa Lu is a particularly important national relic complex of Vietnam. It is one of the four core zones of the Trang An world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. Tam Coc, known by a famous name “Ha Long Bay on land”, is a national key tourist area in Vietnam. This landscape also has been classified as a world heritage by UNESCO
Finally, we hope you will enjoy this amazing trip to Ninh Binh with our tour and service.
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseAll entrance fees to sites indicated in itineraryA bottle of water/person on the busHave lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesOthers not mentioned aboveTip for ferryman tour guide and driver
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc (L)
In the morning:
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00 Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. After that visiting the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Then back to the bus and transfer to Tam Coc.
12:30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
In the afternoon
13:30 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai - Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a strange feeling.
15h:30 Boat returns to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 30 minutes for cycling ride along country lane.
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes.
18:00 - 18:30 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !