Tour Hoa Lu & Tam Coc – Full Day
$35 per person
A chance to visit Hoa Lu, a supreme destination in the Ninh Binh province, renowned as an ancient capital featuring the royal palace grounds of the Le and Dinh dynasties. Visit the 10th-century temples, then have a boat trip down the Ngo Dong River to explore the limestone caves of Tam Coc.
Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009)
Tam Coc: means three caves – considered as Halong Bay on land, sitting on a boat rowed by local lady in Hoang Long river.
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseAll entrance fees to sites indicated in itineraryA bottle of water/person on the busHave lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesOthers not mentioned aboveTip for ferryman tour guide and driver
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc (L)
In the morning:
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00 Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. After that visiting the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Then back to the bus and transfer to Tam Coc.
12:30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
In the afternoon
13:30 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai - Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a strange feeling.
15h:30 Boat returns to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 30 minutes for cycling ride along country lane.
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes.
18:00 - 18:30 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !