Hanoi – Perfume Pagode Full Day Tour
$38 per person
Huong Pagoda is 60 km away from Hanoi, a unique spiritual destination of the Vietnamese people, with many temples from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, symbolizing the religious and cultural beliefs of the peasant. Professional worship of the gods, buddha. To visit Chua Huong Pagoda one day you will not only learn about the beauty of religious beliefs, but also enjoy the beauty of the landscape can not be more beautiful than in Huong Son. All will give you the most memorable trip of your life with a tour Huong Pagoda
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.A bottle of water/person on the bus.All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseMeals: Have lunch in local restaurant
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesOthers not mentioned aboveTip for ferryman, tour guide and driver2 ways cable car ticket ( 160.000 vnd/1 ticket )
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda (L)
In the morning:
07:45 - 08:30 Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then start to visit Perfume Pagoda, on the half way stop for short break about 25 minutes.
10:30 Arrive area of Perfume Pagoda, you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor.
11:30 Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. “Thien Tru” means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen.
12:30 Enjoy lunch in local restaurant with rustic dishes of the mountainous Northeastern Vietnam
In the afternoon:
13:30 You will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain ( cable car is not included )
16:00 Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi.
18:00 - 18:30 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !