Ho Chi Minh City Tours – Explore Ho Chi Minh City within half day ( AM only)
$18 per person
The first time you come to Ho Chi Minh City, also known as another friendly name is Saigon, perhaps many visitors will feel quite shocked by the “chaos” situation in the busiest area in Vietnam. In addition to the inherent crowdedness, Saigon also carries with its very simple life. That makes people suddenly feel loved and missed when they had to leave. Of course, you need quite a bit of time to understand, or simply to like this city. Ho Chi Minh City tour will give you a chance to understand more about this lovely city.
Besides, the people here are very cute and friendly. They are not as arrogant or difficult as you think. On the contrary, the friendly personality derived from the enthusiasm will make visitors unforgettable. Foreigners who have lived here for a long time also affirm that Saigon is an extremely dynamic city, especially the young generation who is full of dreams and intense ambition.
With Ho Chi Minh City tour, you will learn how to cross the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and soak up the atmosphere of the dynamic city. Take a delightful walk through the French Colonial Square to see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Witness the War Remnants Museum, see the bustling China town and enjoy last minute shopping at the Ben Thanh central market.
IncludedTransportationLocal English guideEntrance feeMineral water
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesSingle SupplementAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Half Day
( start 8.00 – return 12.00 )
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, (optional Ben Thanh Market - only drop off).Drop off your hotel.