Ninh Binh Day Tours – Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An Complex
$49 per person
Ninh Binh is not only a tourist destination but recently it has become a natural filming site when appearing in many famous movies such as Kong 2018, Tam Cam – Not to mention, etc. Arriving in Ninh Binh, tourists will be overwhelmed by the unspoiled and extremely impressive natural scenery. That is the peaceful river embracing the mountain with beautiful golden rice fields. Besides, the land of the ancient dynasties still retains many ancient works and sacred pagodas. Therefore, Ninh Binh day tour will bring tourists back to the ancient period of Vietnam with lots of emotions.
Trang An area is considered as the most beautiful place in Ninh Binh. This place was created for the peaceful scenery surrounded by mountains and hills. There are up to 31 lakes and swamps. All are so clear blue and you can see the green moss below the water. The lakes are connected by mysterious caves.
Bai Dinh Pagoda has an ancient beauty with ancient and delicate architecture. Besides, to attract more tourists, they built some new pagodas. Therefore, besides the ancient you also encounter the modern in Bai Dinh Pagoda. Moreover, this place is also known as one of the temples holding many records. Some records of the temple such as the largest bronze bell in Vietnam, the highest Buddha statue in Asia, the heaviest pagoda in Vietnam …
With our Ninh Binh day tour, we hope your trip will be unforgettable.
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseAll entrance fees to sites indicated in itineraryA bottle of water/person on the busHave lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesOthers not mentioned aboveTip for ferryman tour guide and driverElectric car tranfer to Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax ~ 60.000đ)
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Dinh - Trang An
In the morning:
07:30 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00 Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
In the afternoon:
14:00 Depart to visit Trang An eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Or you can choose to visit Kong Films, take a photo shoot at Aboriginal village one of the main scenes in Hollywood blockbuster movie "Kong Skull Island"
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes
19:00 - 19:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !