Mekong Delta Tours 1 Day – Explore Amazing Local Life In The Southwest, Vietnam
$29 per person
Every day, large and small boats travel to the Mekong Delta. They bring tourists floating on the Mekong River to discover the interesting and pristine features of the Southwest, Vietnam. In addition, on the Mekong River, there are yachts connecting to Cambodia.
Depending on the schedule that visitors choose, they may have different levels of sightseeing programs. The schedule that visitors choose the most when coming here is Mekong Delta Tour 1 day. Besides, there are also Mekong Delta tours from 2-3 days to sleep on the boat.
Designed with various sizes, large and small to meet the needs of each tourist group. Cruise on the Mekong River has a private cabin for overnight guests. They have private boats for small groups, even 2 people or luxurious 5-star yachts with up to 62 cabins. Therefore, visitors can experience life with nature, rivers and people on the banks of the river.
It is said that a vacation to Ho Chi Minh City and South of Vietnam would not be completed without visiting Mekong Delta. Take a Mekong Delta Tour 1 day is great experience to explore amazing local life of people in West South of Vietnam. You will be impressed with transportation on Mekong River. If you have a short time to visit or stop over Ho Chi Minh City, we recommend you take a full day to Ben Tre – gateway to Mekong Delta.
IncludedTransportationLocal English guideEntrance fee01 Better lunchMineral water
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Mekong Delta Tour (L)
HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM ( start 8.00 – return 17.00 )
Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Drop off your hotel.