Marble Mountains – Hoi An Ancient Town full day
$48 per person
A day filled with history, culture and architectural delights. Start the tour at the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble (Marble Mountain). Then move on to the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car serviceExperienced and friendly driverEnthusiatic tourist guide taking care of you during the tourLunchEntrance ticketBottled water (1 bottle/pax)Travel Insurrance
Not IncludedVATPersonal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Full day - Marble Mountains – Hoi An (L)
3:30 pm: In the afternoon, we will pick you up at the rendezvous. We get the tour started and go to visit Marble Mountains.
You will visit the Non Nuoc Village at the foot of Marble Mountains. The village is famous for stone sculptures and handicrafts. Here you can admire many works of art made from stone and marble by the local artists.
If you want to challenge yourself physically, the Water Mount, one of the five mountains in the cluster, is a very good choice, with more than 150 steps for you to climb up. Here you can visit many natural caves such as Huyen Khong cave, Tang Chon cave, and Hoa Nghiem cave. Besides, there are also religious places, including the first Linh Ung pagoda in Da Nang, Tam Thai pagoda, and many other beautiful pagodas.
Saying good bye to Marble Mountains and the Non Nuoc village, we will go to Hoian ancient town.
5:30 pm: Arriving Hoian, one of the World’s Heritage Site, we will walk around this town, visit the ancient houses, ancient assembly hall, ancestral temple, and the symbol of Hoian, Japanese Bridge Pagoda. In Hoian, everything is preserved as they were hundreds years ago.
At night time, Hoian shows its beauty with colorful lanterns hung all around the town, and in the
night market, where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs.
7:30 pm: We will introduce to you the specialties of Hoian at dinner. After the meal, we will go back to your places in Danang
8:30 pm: We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable memories and joyful moments.
See you again!