Hue Sightseeing Day Tours – Cycling Back Road Of The Old City
$58 per person
Hue is a city with many beautiful and charming landscapes. Perfume River is famous for its charm, gentleness in the majestic Ngu Binh mountain, the captivating beauty of Hue city,… Surely you will be fascinated by this city when you start your Hue sightseeing day tours.
Being the capital of Vietnam with the name of Phu Xuan in the past, Hue today still retains its immature beauty and relics of a golden age. Come here, you can follow the Perfume River, watch the landscapes along the majestic Ngu Mountain with the far distance. Moreover, you can also immerse yourself in the quiet atmosphere of the ancient capital when the sunset falls. Therefore, let join Hue sightseeing day tours to create the most amazing experiences and make your trip unforgettable.
If you are a history buff, or simply love discovering exotic cultures, Hue – Vietnam’s former Capital should be definitely on the top list of your travel plan. The city represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese monarchy. It includes a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world. Joining this Hue sightseeing day tours, it’s your chance to unveil the authentic beauty of not only the relics but also the culture and history.
IncludedEnglish speaking biking tour guideEntrance feesBike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Lunch at Thien Tam restarantDragon boat trip on Perfume riverWater, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
Not IncludedTravel insurancePersonal expensesTruck to carry bike: US$40/dayMini Van escort: US$50/day
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
8:00am: Tour guide see you at your Hotel, and transfer to Toa Kham Boat Station, we will then take a Dragon Boat Trip on the romantic Perfume River and visit Hue’s most well-known religious site, the Thien Mu Pagoda.
Another 10 minutes by boat and we will disembark to cycle to Tiger Arena and Trumpeting Elephant. After that, continue cycling to Emperor Tu Duc’s Tomb, one of the most beautifully designed complexes among the tombs of the Nguyen dynasty. Then visit a traditional Incense village where you can try to make some incense by yourselves. This will be followed by a lunch at a well-known Vietnamese restaurant Thien Tam where you can enjoy the Best Vegetarian food of Hue.
After lunch, continue cycling to Khai Dinh Tomb along the river with fabulous countryside landscapes. These are the most interesting and unique cycling roads in Hue city. Khai Dinh Tomb is the last destination to visit of the day and we will cycle back to the city. The tour will end at our hotel around 5PM.