1/2 Day – Cu Chi Tunnels Tour (AM or PM)
$20 per person
Get a comfortable travel, close to nature and very nice day out to visit the legend of Cu Chi tunnel by over 1 hour speedboat ride along Saigon River. Exploring the Area of Steel in the war time with its 200km tunnel network which considered as the unbreakable underground village and learn how the local people live is in the harsh condition of the war time and how powerful they were
IncludedTransportationLocal English guideEntrance feeMineral water
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
HCM – Cu Chi – HCM ( start 8.00 – return 14.00 or start 13.00 – return 19.00)
Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Start our tour in the morning/afternoon, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Sai Gon. Drop off your hotel.