Halong Bay Tours – 2 days/1night on Renea Cruise 4*
$195 per person
Halong Bay is the center of a larger zone including Bai Tu Long Bay and Cat Ba islands. UNESCO recognized it as World Heritage Site in 1994. If you go to Vietnam, you should go to Halong bay due to its wonderful attractions. Even you will get lost in different world that you could never imagine. Joining with us to explore the beauty of Halong Bay with lots of interesting activities, especially experiences on Renea Cruise.
Halong Bay is famous for the presence of thousands of different small islands and caves. Besides, Halong Bay is also home to high biodiversity with typical ecosystem along with thousands of species rich and diverse. This place is associated with cultural values, heroic history of the nation. For a long time, Halong Bay became the destination of many visitors.
Halong Bay offers many different activities to discover. Usually, travelers choose 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or even 4 or 5 days to discover the bay beauties. With traditional itinerary, the cruise trip is the best way to discover the bay. Most cruises have itinerary to combine visiting cave, relaxing on beach and swimming on emerald water. It also includes kayaking through the bay to discover limestone islands and floating villages.
With the 2-day-1-night tour on Renea Cruise 4*, you will visit one of the largest and most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. So we hope you can totally enjoy this full day tour in Halong Bay.
IncludedDeluxe double/twin carbinEnglish Speaking GuideEntrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong BayCruise through Halong bayAll meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)KayakingCooking demonstrationWelcome drinks, cold handkerchiefTai Chi classRound trip shuttle Hanoi – HalongInsurance
Not IncludedSingle supplementDrinks and Gratuities and personal expensesGala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec: USD: 30/personVAT
Terms of TourCANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
DAY 1: HON GAI PIER – CONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND (L, D)
07.45 - 8:30
- Our limousine bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest. This also let you have a glance at Hai Duong Province and taste their traditional “Green bean cake”.
- Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
- Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
- Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
- Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
- Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay
DAY 2 : BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HON GAI HARBOR( B,L)
Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetables carving.
Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
End of service.