Danang Tours – Cham Island Tour With Snorkeling And Swimming
$59 per person
The Cham island is home to 8 islands which are located off Vietnam’s central coast. On a clear day, you can see it from the beach and the Marble mountains. It is located an hour away from Cua Dai beach by boat. So there are many other interesting attractions for visitors, including fresh seafood, traditional crafts, swimming and sightseeing. Taking a Cham island tour to explore this exciting place.
What appeals to tourists in Cham Island is its wide variety of leisure activities in a picturesque and pristine setting. Traditional forms of recreation range from swimming on crystal-clear beaches, sunbathing on long-stretching white-sandy coast to exploring the forest. Additionally, Cham Island also gains fame for its cultural attractions. For example, there is an exhibition of nature and Cham island people’s culture, Lang Ong, Hai Tang, the old well and Huong fishing village.
Leading a simple and hospitable life, local residents on Cham Island are also well-known for their environmental-harmonizing lifestyle. In a country where nylon bags are thought to be vital, visitors would find it surprising to see a big panel. That says “Please don’t bring nylon bags to the island” at the entrance of the ship dock and with a complete lack of this material in the area.
The Cham island now is an ideal place to rest and relax for not only domestic tourists but also foreigners. All above make visitors wish to get back to this beautiful island. Joining the Cham Island tour with Asia Master Tours will bring you best experiences in this island.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car serviceExperienced and friendly driverEnthusiatic tour guide taking care of you during the tourHigh-speed boat ticketBottled water (1 bottle/pax)Travel InsurranceLunch
Not IncludedVATPersonal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Cham Island full day (L)
Start at 8:00 am from Hoi An
Start at 7:30 am from Danang
7:30 am: You will be picked up at the rendezvous in Danang, and then we start Cham Island tour by departing for Cua Dai port in Hoian. On the way to Hoian, we will drop into the Non Nuoc Village at the foot of Marble Mountains, where you can admire many works of art made from stone and marble by the local artists.
9:00 am: Going to Cu Lao Cham, you will experience the feeling of riding on the surf waves by high speed canoes, heading to this beautiful island.
9:30 pm: Arriving the island, we will take you to visit the Marine park, Cham ancient well and Hai Tang pagoda.
11:00 pm: Swim and snorkel among the corals and marine life.
12:00 pm: You will enjoy a seafood lunch at a restaurant of Cham Island, take a rest or go to the beach.
1:00 pm: After saying good bye to Cham Island, we will go back to Hoian by the high speed canoes. We will drop you off at your places. We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable
memories and joyful moments. See you again.