Nha Trang fishing tour (private tour)
$119 per person
IncludedAll transportation costs basing on trip itineraryfree pick up and drop off from/to the city centreBoatLunch (BBQ)beerssoft drinksequipmentEnglish speaking guidesfirst aid kitInsurance
Not IncludedVAT invoicePersonal expenses
Terms Of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Our tour schedule begins when we meet for pick up at the Shamrock or at your hotel at 9.00 AM, then we go to the harbour. Please find below the detail for your information.
We visit Hon Tre Island for the first fishing spot this is one of the best fishing locations in the Nha Trang Bay area. Then we go to the Marine Park (visiting Mot Island on our way viewing lobster and fish farms). Snorkeling at the Marine Park with colorful active coral & and a wide variety of sea creatures. On the way back, we will visit the fishing village to observe traditional methods of fishing, and then begin fishing at the back of Tam Island (silk worm island). Get back to your hotel around 4.30 PM.
Regarding food, we bring Honey marinated Chicken for the BBQ, Shamrock marinated Beef, Full Salad with Eggs, Fresh Baguettes and some local Dishes for you to sample, we hope the guests will enjoy it. Also any sizeable fish which are caught on fishing trip will be marinated and grilled for your tasting pleasure.
(Note: This tour is available for group of 2 or more)