Hanoi Tours – Cooking Class
$60 per person
Hanoi capital not only has a history of “thousands of years of civilization”, 36 streets, historic landscapes, etc but also attracts tourists with interesting and unique entertainment activities. Modern life rhythm mixed with ancient features, gently making this place even more attractive. The Hanoi cooking class from Asia Master Tours will certainly bring you the most amazing experience to make your journey in Hanoi complete and without regret!
Hanoi is the place with 4 distinct seasons. But perhaps, the best season in Hanoi is autumn. There used to be a lot of musicians and writers who chose the theme of autumn in Hanoi to put in their works. From August to November, the capital seems to be filled with the scent of milk flowers, the streets are covered with falling yellow leaves, the sky is blue, the wind is chilly … So it’s not wrong to say that this is the best time of the year in Hanoi.
Hanoi Cooking Class is located at 66 Hang Buom Street in Hanoi, Vietnam. We are trying to not only deliver the information of Vietnamese food culture to customers all over the world, but also teach them how to cook traditional Vietnamese food, even they come back their countries.
- Welcome drinks
- Maximum 8 people in one class
- Visiting the local fresh market
- Buying the necessary ingredients for cooking class
- All food tasting in market
- All food and 1 soft drinks in class
- Certificate from Chef
- Detailed recipes
- English speaking guide
IncludedWelcome drinksAll food tasting in marketAll food and 1 soft drinks in classCertificate from ChefDetailed recipesEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTipsTaxesPersonal expensesOthers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before departure date.
Day 1: Cooking Class in Hanoi
We are trying to not only deliver the information of Vietnamese food culture to customers all over the world, but also teach them how to cook traditional Vietnamese food, even they come back their countries.
We hope you enjoy the journey and good courses that we will take you on as we present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with fusion dishes.
You can chose to attend a morning or afternoon cooking class. There are 7 dishes suggested by our chef which are available for cooking class.
Cooking Class (3 hours and 3 dishes)& bonus 1 Egg Coffee
- 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM will be met at your hotel/ our restaurant (66 Hang Buom Street).
- Chose the food suggested by our Chef (there are 7 dishes) then go to wet local market nearby to get fresh ingredients for the class and learn about Vietnamese food you are going to cook for 1 hour.
- 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM be back to restaurant for preparing and cooking for 2 hours.
- 12:00 PM or 5:30 PM enjoy your lunchtime or dinnertime with us after your cooking!