Hanoi Cooking Class
$50 per person
Hanoi Cooking Class is located at 66 Hang Buom Street in Hanoi, Vietnam. We are trying to not only deliver the information of Vietnamese food culture to customers all over the world, but also teach them how to cook traditional Vietnamese food, even they come back their countries.
- Welcome drinks
- Maximum 8 people in one class
- Visiting the local fresh market
- Buying the necessary ingredients for cooking class
- All food tasting in market
- All food and 1 soft drinks in class
- Certificate from Chef
- Detailed recipes
- English speaking guide
IncludedWelcome drinksAll food tasting in marketAll food and 1 soft drinks in classCertificate from ChefDetailed recipesEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTipsTaxesPersonal expensesOthers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before departure date.
Day 1: Cooking Class in Hanoi
We are trying to not only deliver the information of Vietnamese food culture to customers all over the world, but also teach them how to cook traditional Vietnamese food, even they come back their countries.
We hope you enjoy the journey and good courses that we will take you on as we present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with fusion dishes.
You can chose to attend a morning or afternoon cooking class. There are 7 dishes suggested by our chef which are available for cooking class.
Cooking Class (3 hours and 3 dishes)& bonus 1 Egg Coffee
- 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM will be met at your hotel/ our restaurant (66 Hang Buom Street).
- Chose the food suggested by our Chef (there are 7 dishes) then go to wet local market nearby to get fresh ingredients for the class and learn about Vietnamese food you are going to cook for 1 hour.
- 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM be back to restaurant for preparing and cooking for 2 hours.
- 12:00 PM or 5:30 PM enjoy your lunchtime or dinnertime with us after your cooking!