Sapa Homestay Tours – Authentic Experience and True Value
$202 per person
Sapa is a town in Lao Cai province, Vietnam. This is a famous tourist destination from the beginning of the 20th century until now. Creating a favored nature gives Sapa a picture of both romantic and majestic and immense landscape. With Sapa Homestay Tours, you can also enjoy the same mountains and clouds to catch the wind, terraced fields reaching the eyes, watch the pine trees stand low and deep. Therefore, Sapa Homestay Tours will bring to you all the unique and authentic experiences.
Sapa’s climate is cool all year around with unique indigenous imprints. The most notably the culture of the two major ethnic minorities in Sa Pa is the Mong and the Dao – combined with the European architectural space European classic. All of these factors have created a special attraction for travelers who want to explore this land.
Let’s come with us to get a chance to find out all interesting things in Sapa. This place is always attractive for many travelers . And we hope you can enjoy this amazing Sapa Homestay Tours.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car service. Experienced and friendly driverAccommodation at HomestayEnglish - Vietnamese guide as mentioned on the program.Meals as mentioned on the program: B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=DinnerEntrance ticket during the tourBottled water (1 bottle/pax/day)Train ticket 2ways ( Solf sleeper with A/C – 4pax/cabin sharing)
Not IncludedInternational & Domestic flightSupplement single roomVATGuide Pick-up and Drop-off at airport.Personal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
First Night : Hanoi – Sapa (No Meal ) by train
Driver will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter then transfer to station catch train to Sapa.
Overnight on Train
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of the H’mong and the Dzay minorities. After lunch at a local family in Ta Van, we keep on hiking around the village of the Dzay & H’mong where we stay overnight in a local family for you to get to know their daily life of the local people: work, custom, embroideries, clothes...
O/N at the Dzay local house
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho (B/L/D)
After pancake made by your host family, we continue to discover Giang Ta Chai village, then Su Pan villages of the red Dzao minority. After picnic lunch, we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts and we will spend the night here.
O/N at the Tay local house
Day 3: Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Sapa (B/L/D)
2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa
Bus to Lao cai Station catch train to Hanoi.
Overnight on train. Service ends.