Package Phu Quoc 4 Days 3 Nights – Lartern Making – Basket Boat Experience – Longest Cable Car – Vinpearl Land Amusement Park – Safari
$265 per person
IncludedHotel accommodationPick up and drop off at Phuquoc airportTransportation2 lunchs, 3 dinners (set menu 180.000vnd/pax)English speaking guideEntrance feesDaily mineral waterDomestic insurance (maximum compensation is 30.000.000VND/case)
Not IncludedCompulsory tip 3USD/pax/day for driver and tour guidePersonal expenses (minibar/laundry...)Sundeck bed, shower at Sao beachFlight tickets and any expense arises when the flight is delay or cancelValue added taxMandarin speaking guide with surcharge 112USD/package/group/4 days 3 nights
Terms of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: ARRIVING TO PHUQUOC – BASKET BOAT – LANTERN MAKING (.../.../D )
- Our driver and tour guide pick up at Phuquoc International Airport, start to visit
- Cua Can River in the North of island, learn about hand-made lantern that is made by craftsman from the central of Vietnam
- Make your own lantern
- Boarding the basket boat or kayak and learn to row this rounded boat, it is not an easy task
- Experience rowing basket boat on the river with help of local man
- Have Dinner at local restaurant.
- Go back to hotel check in
Day 2: SAO BEACH – CABLE CAR – PHUQUOC FORMER PRISON ( B/L/D )
8:00 Pick up at hotel and start your journey to the South
- Go to Pearl farm and where you can explore how oyster grown and give a pearl, a short time for pearl shop. The quiet and calm sea waters off Phu Quoc Island are the ideal place for pearl farming and thanks to the application of modern techniques from Australia and Japan, it has blossomed in a short period of time. The pearl farming process of which the first step is to nucleate oysters with bits of old oyster shells. Depending on the expected shape of the pearl-to-be, pieces are gradually built up into a round or water-drop shape.
- Visit Hoquoc pagoda. It is perched at the base of a lush mountain that faces the sea and the rising sun. Ho Quoc Pagoda is the ideal point of tourists every occasion to visit the emerald island. Because of its beautiful scenery and cool climate, where daily should attract a lot of tourists and monks, Buddhists to visit and Buddhist ceremonies.
- Visit Coconut Prison: this former prison was the hell and the obsession of many political prisoners during the American war.
- Visit Sao Beach: where you can have time to relax, sun bath and do some beach sport. Take photo at one of the best beach in Phuquoc island where your lunch with Vietnamese dishses will be served
- Visit Hon Thom Natural park by cable car: you will have chance experience the world’s longest oversea cable car. This world’s longest aerial ropeway cable car with a total length of approximately 8kms Towers of up to 160 meters in height will also be erected on Hon Dua Island and Hon Roi Island, the two island between An Thoi Town and Hon Thơm Island. Traveling by the cable car, tourists can enjoy a whole view of sea, islands, forests and beaches in the An Thoi Island cluster on the south of Phu Quoc.
- Have dinner
- Transfer back to hotels.
Day 3: SAFARI - VINPEARLLAND – SEABORDER of Vietnam - Campodia (B/L/D)
8:00 Pick up at hotel and today you start your journey to the North
- Fish sauce workshop: learn about producing fish sauce – the most important spice of all Vietnamese kitchens
- Then, you will visit Pepper Farm, visit local pepper garden & meet the family who introduce about the harvesting of pepper – that is use around the world in everyone kitchen
- Visit the Vinpearl Safari: it is the first open zoo in Vietnam that was built according to international Safari model. With a scale of 380 hectares, Vinpearl Safari gathers around 3,000 individuals, representing 150 species of rare animals from around the world; divided into two main areas: Wildlife Park (Safari Park) and Open zoo
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Take picture at Ganh Dau beach – sea border Viet nam – Campodia
- Go the Vinpearland amusement park with all inclusive: outdoor activities, water park, indoor game and specially sea aquarium world with wide range of corals, fish and sea spieces
- Watch the fountain music show
- Have dinner at restaurant
Go back to hotel
Day 4: GOOD BYE (B)
Free time to relax at beach until check out
Transfer to airport and flight back to your country