Halong Bay Tours – 2days/1night tour on Pelican Cruise 5*
$167 per person
Halong Bay is the center of a larger zone including Bai Tu Long Bay and Cat Ba islands. UNESCO recognized it as World Heritage Site in 1994. If you go to Vietnam, you should go to Halong bay due to its wonderful attractions. Even you will get lost in different world that you could never imagine. Joining with us to explore the beauty of Halong Bay with lots of interesting activities, especially experiences on Pelican Cruise.
Halong Bay is famous for the presence of thousands of different small islands and caves. Besides, Halong Bay is also home to high biodiversity with typical ecosystem along with thousands of species rich and diverse. This place is associated with cultural values, heroic history of the nation. For a long time, Halong Bay became the destination of many visitors.
Halong Bay offers many different activities to discover. Usually, travelers choose 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or even 4 or 5 days to discover the bay beauties. With traditional itinerary, the cruise trip is the best way to discover the bay. Most cruises have itinerary to combine visiting cave, relaxing on beach and swimming on emerald water. Furthermore, it also includes kayaking through the bay to discover limestone islands and floating villages.
With the 2-day-1-night tour on Pelican Cruise 5*, you will visit one of the largest and most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. So we hope you can totally enjoy this full day tour in Halong Bay.
Highlights of Pelican Cruise 2 days/1 night tours:
- Kayaking or taking rowing boat in Vung Vieng village
- Visiting Sung Sot cave
- Practicing morning Tai Chi exercise and enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the bay
IncludedVATEnglish speaking tour guide on boatLuxury Cruise through Halong bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 buffet lunches, 01 BBQ dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 nightKayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainmentSightseeing entrance feesDeluxe cabin with A/CWelcome drink, cold handkerchief, complimentary two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
Not IncludedAirfare, VISA arrangementBeauty Spa Services & MassageBeveragesTips & Others Personal ExpensesAll other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Terms of TourCHILDREN’S POLICY
- Child below 5 years old is F.O.C sharing room with parents.
- Child from 5 to 12 staying on separate bed: charge 75% adult price, sharing room with parents
- Child over 12 years old consider as adult
- In more than 15 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 10-14 days prior to customer’s arrival: 50% charge
- In 03-09 days prior to customer’s arrival: 70% charge
- Within 03 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
7.30 – 19.30
- Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
- Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
- Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge
- Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise
- Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
- Visiting Tung Sau area, is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
- Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
- Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00
- Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese BBQ Set Menu Dinner
- Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
- End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06.00 – 08.00
- The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
- Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
- Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
- Have a buffet brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
- Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
- Arrive in Hanoi
- End of the trip.