Hue Cycling Tours – A Journey Including Dragon Boat Ride
$96 per person
Located on a sunny and windy Central region, Hue is one of the three major tourist regions in our country. Hue shares the border with the mainland of Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Da Nang cities, Lao People’s Democratic Republic and the East Sea. Hue covers an area of 5025.30 km2, a coastline of 120 km long, featuring Thuan An and Chan May bay. It has Phu Bai airport located on National Highway 1A and the North-South railway running along the province. Therefore, Hue is an ideal tourist destination which cannot be missed by those who love exploring and discovering culture and history in Vietnam. With our Hue cycling tours, you can easily get amazing experiences in this ancient city.
There are no better ways to seek the authenticity of the ancient Hue, the beauty of the local life and culture than biking. Join this Hue cycling tours, you can stop at any time to capture the moments of life and culture on the way traversing the past and the present. Your trip won’t be complete if you do not experience the dragon boat trip with fullest relaxation and enjoy the beautiful sceneries along the river banks. So let’s make your day unforgettable in an authentic way!
Distance and journey time
Cycling distance up to: 20 km
Apply for group of 2 pax or more
Included English speaking biking tour guide Entrance fees Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/ Lunch at local restaurant Dragon boat trip on Perfume river Water, snacks, wet tissue, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
Not Included Travel insurance Personal expenses Truck to carry bike: US$40/day Mini Van escort: US$50/day
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Apply for group of 2 pax or more
8:00am: Tourist guide sees you at your hotel and then get started biking to Toa Kham boat landing, take a nice Dragon boat trip up to Perfume river. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda built in 1601 on a pine hill by the Perfume river. It is one of the oldest and prettiest pagodas of Vietnam. After that, take another bike ride to The Citadel Complex of Hue, built up and operated by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now among the most significant relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage.
Continue the bike trip to the village on the green shaded roads, passing by the communal houses along the rivers, canals and through the rice fields to head to Thanh Toan bridge and the agricultural museum. Taking a walk around the village to see how the local life is and most remarkably the local market. On the way back to the city, stop to have lunch at Thanh Toan eco restaurant where you are offered a chance to explore the garden with many kind of local fruits, vegetable or chat with local people to learn more about their life. Riding back to the city, tour the end at around 3PM.