Hanoi Tours – Hanoi City Full Day
$44 per person
Hanoi city is noisy, bustling and busy. But Hanoi is very beautiful, idyllic and dear. Maybe because you’ve never been to and they (the people who live here) have never been far from Hanoi, not far from the stifling atmosphere now melting away, not far from the scent of milk flowers and nose aches, not far away from cold in the North. So those things are so familiar that it’s hard to remember, hard to see beautiful and hard to love. Taking Hanoi city full day to explore all these beauties of this lovely city.
It’s hard to find a place in Vietnam like Hanoi. Hardly any city has the poetic features of Dalat, the bustle of Saigon and the ancient features of Hue. But Hanoi has all. If you’ve never been to Hanoi, spend a few short days visiting this city! And let’s join the Hanoi city full day with Asia Master Tours to get impressive experiences and knowledge about this beautiful city.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place.
- The One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
- Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseAll entrance fees to sites indicated in itineraryA bottle of water/person on the busHave lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesTickets for water puppet shows, pedicabs, cyclo,..Others not mentioned aboveTip for tour guide and driver
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi city tour
7.30 am – 8.30 am: We will pick you up at your hotel to visit Tran Quoc pagoda, Buddhist relics and national heritage which lies on the West Lake.
9:30 am Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969. and Ho Chi Minh Museum where tourists will learn much about his devotion for Viet Nam.
10:30 am Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi
11:00 am Visit Temple of Literature. Although several Temples of Literature can be found throughout Vietnam, the most prominent and famous is that situated in the city of Hanoi, which also functioned as Vietnam's first university. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Lý Nhân Tông and is dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. It is a vast structure that has existed to present day.
12:30 We will have lunch at a local restaurant
13:40 We will explore the handicraft village of Bat Trang Potttery.
16:00 Drive back to legendary Hoan Kiem lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple which worships Van Xuong saint and Tran Hung Dao former general commander. We also observe the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake. Then we will bring you back to your hotel. Tour ends!
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Ethnology Museum and close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.