Hanoi Tours – Hanoi City Full Day
$35 per person
Hanoi city is noisy, bustling and busy. But Hanoi is very beautiful, idyllic and dear. Maybe because you’ve never been to and they (the people who live here) have never been far from Hanoi, not far from the stifling atmosphere now melting away, not far from the scent of milk flowers and nose aches, not far away from cold in the North. So those things are so familiar that it’s hard to remember, hard to see beautiful and hard to love. Taking Hanoi city full day to explore all these beauties of this lovely city.
It’s hard to find a place in Vietnam like Hanoi. Hardly any city has the poetic features of Dalat, the bustle of Saigon and the ancient features of Hue. But Hanoi has all. If you’ve never been to Hanoi, spend a few short days visiting this city! And let’s join the Hanoi city full day with Asia Master Tours to get impressive experiences and knowledge about this beautiful city.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place.
- The One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
- Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university
IncludedPick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.Tour guide speaking English, VietnameseAll entrance fees to sites indicated in itineraryA bottle of water/person on the busHave lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
Not IncludedBeverages, tax and personal expensesTickets for water puppet shows, pedicabs, cyclo,..Others not mentioned aboveTip for tour guide and driver
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi city tour
In the morning:
07:30 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Hanoi city tour full day.
09:00 Visiting first place named Tran Quoc pagoda on the West Lake the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
09:30 Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
11:00 Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
In the afternoon:
13:00 Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30 Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 - 16:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Ethnology Museum and close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.