Phu Quoc Fishing And Snorkeling 1 Day (Group tour)
$45 per person
Embark on one day tour, you will experience the diverse natural habitat of Phu Quoc. Phu Quoc is located to the Southernmost Island in Vietnam, boasts more than 15 beaches and 21 small islets. Phu Quoc is the largest island in Vietnam which features ecological diversity. It is estimated that there are more than 20 coral species around Phu Quoc, this is the reason why you should join the snorkeling tour. Apart from snorkeling, fishing is also available in the tour. Fishing would help you to understand the daily life of the islanders, the traditional occupation they have maintained since the early days. Besides, you can also enjoy your own achievement after fishing.
IncludedGuideTransportationFishing & Snorking EquipmentMineral WaterOne LunchFresh Fruit
Not IncludedVAT taxPersonal expenseOther not mention in the tour
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Departure time : 8h30 Am ( Every Day )
|Pick up at your hotel go to An Thoi harbor where you will board our boat and head to MONG TAY ISLAND to swim and sunbathe. Then on to GAM GHI ISLAND to swim by the coral reef and snorkel alongside tropical fish. Indulge in a delicious lunch on board and check out the lovely beach at MAY RUT ISLAND for more snorkeling.|