Hoi An – My Son Sanctuary – Cham Island
$245 $195 per person
- Discover the ancient town of Vietnam with its unique architecture
- Visit My Son Santuary – one of World’s Heritage Sites
- Participate in various interesting aquatic activities
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car service. Experienced and friendly driverAccommodation at Standard room 3* Hotel included breakfast.English - Vietnamese guide as mentioned on the program.Meals as mentioned on the program.Entrance ticketHigh-speed boat feesBottled water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Not IncludedVATGuide Pick-up and Drop-off at airport.Entrance tickets at Hoi An Ancient town.Personal costs that are not includedSupplement single room: $45/personReturn airtickets.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day1: Da Nang Arrival - Hoi An Old Town (No Meal)
(No guide/ no meal)
Pick you up at Danang airport flight no…, transfer to Hoi An old town, check in hotel.
Arriving Hoian - one of the World’s Heritage Site, you have chances to walk around this town, visit the ancient houses, ancient assembly hall, ancestral temple, and the symbol of Hoian, Japanese Bridge Pagoda by yourselves. In Hoian, everything is preserved as they were hundreds years ago.
At night time, Hoian shows its beauty with colorful lanterns hung all around the town, and in the night market, where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs. (expense is taken by you)
Overnight in Hoi An
Day2: Hoi An - My Son (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel:
8:30 am: We will pick you up at Hotel, and then we go to visit My Son Sanctuary – one of World’s Heritage Sites
10:00 am: My Son Sanctuary, which used to be the citadel of Champa Kingdom, has been
keeping the ancient beauty with more than 70 architectural works, which are the temples of the
old Champa Kingdom. They still survive until today, despite the destruction of many wars. You will be able to not only discover the old Cham Pa monuments but also admire the Champa traditional dance performed by the professional local artists.
12:30 pm: Depart for restaurant near Hoi An
1:30 pm: Having lunch in a local restaurant
2:30 pm: We will go back to your places in Hoi An
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An - Cham Island (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel,
7:30 am: Tour guide will pick you up at hotel, and then we start Cham Island tour by departing for Cua Dai port in Hoian.
9:00 am: Going to Cu Lao Cham, you will experience the feeling of riding on the surf waves by high speed canoes, heading to this beautiful island.
9:30 pm: Arriving the island, we will take you to visit the Marine park, Cham ancient well and Hai Tang pagoda.
11:00 pm: Swim and snorkel among the corals and marine life.
12:00 pm: You will enjoy a seafood lunch at a restaurant of Cham Island, take a rest or go to the beach.
1:00 pm: After saying good bye to Cham Island, we will go back to Hoian by the high speed canoes.
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An - Da Nang Airport
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Then check out hotel. Pick you up to transfer to Danang airport to catch the flight.
We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable memories and joyful moments. See you