Danang City Tour
$49 per person
Third largest city in Vietnam and main entry point of the central region, Danang has been developing incredibly fast in the past few years, becoming a thrilling mix of modernity and traditions. This tour reveals the fascinating history and spectacular beauty of this town. From the ancient Han Market to the Linh Ung Pagoda, from the Cham Museum to Marble Mountain offering breathtaking views, discover the wonders of this exciting city.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car service with experienced and friendly driverEnthusiastic tour guide taking care of you during the tourEntrance fees in the itineraryLunch of local foodMineral water
Not IncludedPersonal expenses.Services not mentioned above.Tax
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Danang City Tour full day (L)
09:00-09h30 In the morning, you will be picked up at the rendezvous, and then we start Danang city tour. Danang will be introduced to you by our tour guide, about its steady development, its modern architectural works, its beaches and its 5-star routes Marble Mountains are like the Southern islet located inside Danang city. You can visit some religious places here: the first Linh Ung pagoda in Da Nang, Tam Thai pagoda, and many other pagodas, and also natural caves such as Huyen Khong cave, Tang Chon cave, admire the scenery of the mountain cluster and the sea from the River view Tower and the Ocean view Tower.
10:45 Saying good bye to Marble Mountains, we will go to Son Tra Peninsula and visit the biggest Linh Ung pagoda of Danang. It’s the place that you can enjoy the view of the city, the mountain and the ocean from above, and pray in front of the 67-meter Statue of the Goddess of Mercy.
11h30: Cham museum is the next stop of the tour, where you can learn more about Cham culture – the culture that once existed and flourished on this land, through many archaeological sites and objects.
12h30: Have lunch at local restaurant
13h30: Then, you will visit and go shopping at Han market, the biggest local market of Danang.
This market is well-known for its live and fresh seafood, as well as its fresh fruits and vegetables, and local specialities.
14h00: Return your hotel. End of services!