Half day Tra Que Vegetable Tour
$45 per person
Tra Que is a charming little village on the edge of Hoi An, the village is famous for its sweet scented and fresh vegetables that spice up on the daily meals of Hoi An people: Cao Lau and Quang noodles. Come here, you will have a chance to discover the art of cultivating and water plants, tasting and doing a cooking class with local dishes prepared by friendly host.
IncludedBicycleWelcome local drink “Nuoc E”Experienced and enthusiatic tourist guide (English speaking guide)Visiting feeFarming toolsFoot massageLunchBanh xeo (local pancake), Tam Huu dishes demonstration & flower decoration
Not IncludedVATInsurance and other personal fees
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Tra Que Vegetable - Full day (L)
8.00am: Local guide will see you at your hotel with your bicycle. You will cycle to a local farm in Tra Que Village. A short stroll will take you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetable and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family.
Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including “Tam Huu” spring roll, “Banh Xeo” or local pancake of people in Vietnam middle region. You can join the cooking with the chef on these meals.
After your morning excurtions and your lunch, you will take a Vietnamese traditional post-prandial nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Around 2.00pm, bid farewell to your host family before riding back to Hoi An, on the way back we will stop at Japanese tomb.
End the tour.