My Son Sanctuary
$49 per person
The half-day tour in My Son Holy Land lets you discover with the old Cham towers and shrines built 2000 years ago. In this tour, you have the chance to wander through crumbling towers and listen to the culture and history of might the Champa Kingdom once upon a time. Admiring the scenic beauties of the countryside for peaceful and relaxing moments will also be the highlight of this My Son Holy Land half day tour.
IncludedPick-up and Drop-off car serviceExperienced and friendly driverEnthusiatic tourist guide taking care of you during the tourLunchEntrance ticketBottled water (1 bottle/pax)Travel Insurrance
Not IncludedVATPersonal costs that are not included
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
My Son Sanctuary - Full Day (L)
7:15 am: We will pick you up at rendezvous, and then we go to visit My Son Sanctuary – one of
World’s Heritage Sites
10:00 am: My Son Sanctuary, which used to be the citadel of Champa Kingdom, has been
keeping the ancient beauty with more than 70 architectural works, which are the temples of the
old Champa Kingdom. They still survive until today, despite the destruction of many wars. You will be able to not only discover the old Cham Pa monuments but also admire the Champa traditional dance performed by the professional local artists.
12:30 pm: Depart for restaurant near Hoi An
1:30 pm: Having lunch in a local restaurant
2:30 pm: We will go back to your places in Danang. We hope this tour will bring you many
unforgettable memories and joyful moments.
See you again!