Ninh Binh Trip – Explore Mua Cave and Trang An 1 day
$55 per person
Ninh Binh with pristine nature and charming landscapes has become a bright spot not only in Vietnam but also in the world in recent years. Therefore, millions of foreign visitors came here every year. Spending 1 day with Ninh Binh day trip from Hanoi can help you explore the wonderful beauty of this place.
Trang An is a UNESCO world heritage site and a world cultural and natural heritage. The pristine and charming natural landscapes in there were created from rivers running through limestone mountains. Besides, there are many fanciful and mysterious caves around. Coming to Trang An, visitors have the opportunity to join the boat going through the mountains, watch the water and explore the famous caves. For example, that is Bright Cave, Dark Cave, Hang Cook Wine. Especially, if visitors come here in the autumn with Ninh Binh day trip from Hanoi, they will admire the flowers blooming on the water. That makes the space more and more poetic and romantic.
Mua Cave is located at the foot of Mua mountain, Ninh Xuan commune, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh. This place was built according to the Great Wall – China with 500 stone steps to go up. A lot of tourists visit this place in the season of ripe rice. Because from the top of the Mua mountain, you can admire the majestic mountain scenery, the winding rivers and the golden rice fields.
So we hope you can enjoy these places with our Ninh Binh day trip from Hanoi.
Included– Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,– English speaking guide,– Buffet lunch– Entrance fees.– Insurance.
Not Included– Drink– Visa,– Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
7h30 – 8h15: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quater then depart to Ninh Binh. On the way you can see the picture of rural in VietNam with fertilizer green fields, buffalos are eating grass, ducks are swimming…
11h15: Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend abour one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overviewthe impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc, Trang An & Ninh Binh city.
12h30:Get on bus to Restaurant, then have luch with local buffet.
13h30: Depart to visit Trang An eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Or you can choose to visit Kong Films, take a photo shoot at Aboriginal village one of the main scenes in Hollywood blockbuster movie "Kong Skull Island"
16h30: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
19h00: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address. Tour ends.