2 Days – Mekong Delta Tour
$58 per person
To get the fresh air and rest after working hard, travelling is an indispensable demand for all tourists. Asia Master Tour is offering Mekong Delta Tour lasting 2 days 1 nights from Ho Chi Minh. You can experience the life of local people, various and unique culture in Mekong Delta. You have a good chance see the difference between Cai Be floating market and Cai Rang floating market and visit coconut candy workshop, … It is an unforgettable trip on your holiday.
IncludedTransportationLocal English guideEntrance fee02 Better lunchAccomodation (Double/Twin sharing) included breakfastHoney tea & FruitsMineral water
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insuranceSingle supplement $8/paxPersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho. Overnight in homestay or hotel 2*.Free time to visit bustling Can Tho market.
Day 2: Phong Dien – Cai Rang (B/L)
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only o¬ne stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Back to HCM city.