Nha Trang tour Kayaking on the Cai river (private tour)
$115 per person
IncludedAll transportation costs basing on trip itineraryfree pick up and drop off from/to the city centreLunch (BBQ)beerssoft drinksequipmentEnglish speaking guidesfirst aid kitInsurance
Not IncludedVAT invoicePersonal expenses
Terms Of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Enjoy a kayaking adventure on the Cai River taking in the natural beauty of Vietnam’s countryside. Drive 45kms through rice paddies and forest to Khanh Vinh townwhere on reaching the river you will be briefed before taking to the water in your kayak.
Paddling through the glassy waters, enjoy the serenity of the river whilst observing everyday scenes along the banks. Farmers tending their crops, grazing buffalo, passing fishing boats and birdlife soaring above your head complete the bucolic scene.
Pausing for a BBQ lunch under the shade of a palm tree and taking a refreshing dip in the cool waters; this is truly one of the most relaxing ways to have an active day out! After a few hours paddling (the journey itself is approximately 10 kilometres) it’s time to rest at a riverside restaurant and enjoy a local lunch before returning to the city.
- BBQ lunch and drink ( beer, soft drink: 5 cans/pax )
- Kayak safari including safety briefing, first aid kit and life
(Note: This tour is available for 2 pax above)