Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve 3 Days 2 Nights
$195 $176 per person
Come to Mai Chau- Pu Luong, you will have a chance to visit the glamorous landscape of the Northern area in Vietnam. Join the trekking tour to the remote area, meet the indigenous people who are the minor ethnic groups.
Stay in the wooden house of Thai people, a minor group, understand their lifestyle, culture and taste the specialties, along with the local wine ” ruou can”. Besides, you will also embark on the cycling journey around the terraced fields to learn about their traditional occupation and enjoy the magnificent landscape.
On the second day, we will head to Pu Luong Reserve and explore the stunning cave and visit other remotes village in the area.
Come to Mai Chau, we can assure that you will have a most memorable moment whilst visiting natural beauty of the North, as well as the traditional lifestyle of the locals.
IncludedRoundtrip transportation air-condition van/busTour guideMeals in the village – BBQ Party DinnerHomestay or BungalowEntrance feeBicycle, motorbikeTraditional dance & can wine
Not IncludedInternational & Domestic flightVATGuide Pick-up and Drop-off at airport.Personal costs that are not includedSupplement single room
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:30-8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:00 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:00-16:30 : Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18:00 : Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00 : Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party at Mai Chau BBQ garden and watch the Thai’s traditional
dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Overnight in the homestay
Day 2: Amazing day with motorbike to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (B,L,D)
7:30-8:00 – Wakeup and eat breakfast
8:30-10:30 – Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers available).
10:30 – 12:30 – Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stuning cave.
13:00 – 15:00 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
15:30 – Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
18:00 – Dinner and over night in your homestay
Day 3: Explore the more remote rural villages ( B,L)
07:30 – Have breakfast at the homestay
08:00 – Go with a local Thai tour guide to visit more remote rural villages: Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understand more about their culture and customs
12:00 – Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13:00 -15:00 – Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old quater. Drop you off at your hotel. End of tour.