Nha Trang Full Day Cultural Trip
$78 per person
Nha Trang beach city is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving. This city is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travelers on the Southeast Asia circuit. Nha Trang is one of the most important tourist hubs of Vietnam. It has beautiful beaches with fine and clean sand and the clear ocean water with mild temperatures all year round. Therefore, tourists can enjoy a full day in Nha Trang with lots of experiences, especially boat tour on Nha Trang Bay.
Besides, the local cuisine is most famous for fresh seafoods and barbecued pork rolled in rice paper. The area’s bird’s nest soup is deemed one of the best in Vietnam. Bird’s nests are collected in the wild, on bird farms on the islands off the coast and even in some houses in the inner city. The farmed bird in question belongs to the swiftlet group, popularly referred to as yến hàng (Aerodramus fuciphagus germani).
Our boat tour on Nha Trang Bay will take you to Tri Nguyen Aquarium, then go to Mun island. After that, you will visit Ngang cove and Tranh beach. Hope you can totally enjoy this full day boat tour on Nha Trang Bay.
IncludedPick up & transfer from hotelTour guideWooden boat cruiseLight lunch on boat.
Not IncludedEntrance feesSnorkelling gearDrinks & personal expenses.
Terms Of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Boat Trip Full Day (L)
Ponagar Temple – Long Son Pagoda – Chong Promontory – Oceanographic Institute – Shopping at Dam Market
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. First the car will drive you to Cau Da for a visit the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nhatrang Bay. After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Cathedral or Stone Church built in French colony time, Chong Promontory Rocks and the Po Nagar Temples. The tour ends after the visit to local Dam Market or shopping.
(Apply for a group of 2 or more)