A Worthy Drop-in To Feel The North in 4 Days (Private Tour)
$409 per person
Get ready for the adventure tours in the best preserved part of Vietnam. You will
have opportunities to join on bamboo rafting, climb mountains, ride along breathtak-
ing mountain passes, take part in exciting trekkings, visit ancient temples, caves
and local markets, travel along the Chinese border, and head to some of the
biggest waterfalls nationwide
- Impressive Ban Gioc Waterfall, the must-see highlight in the northern areas. The waterfall is mesmerizing and mighty while the ethnic culture of Tay makes it the ideal ground for the cultural festival.
- Ba Be National Park is the epitome of wild and untamed nature. This magic of area is the rich and diverse landscapes it offers. The park is made up of rich tropical forests centred around a large natural freshwater lake and soaring limestone karsts laced with caves and grottoes.
- Bac Ha Market is very well known in the area for its color painted to local hill tribe people. There are Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dzao, Tay and Nung…They all gather to the market to sell their homemade products such as corn wine, handicraft… as well as an interesting animal.
Tour CodeHG - BY02
IncludedQualified private carMeals as mentionedProfessional and enthusiastic guideEntrance feesTravel InsuranceFresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ dayBorder fee for foreigners.3 nights in qualified homestays (Dormitory)
Not IncludedPersonal expenseTips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ dayVAT Tax (10%)Others not mentioned in the tour
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be (L/D)
Morning: Truly HaGiang picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Bac Kan province. On the way,we will visit Ethnology Museum in Thai Nguyen province; have lunch en route.
Afternoon: We will arrive at Ba Be National Park around early afternoon and start a 4 hour boat trip on the emerald Ba Be lake surrounded by limestone mountains and lush vegetation. Keep rowing to reach the scenic Dau Dang waterfall and visit mysterious Puong cave where inhabited by thousands of bats. Then spend time on going around Pac Ngoi village of Tay ethnic people to learn about their culture and lifestyle.
Evening: Stay overnight and have dinner with local people.
Day 2: Ba Be – Dong Van (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, we say goodbye to the host and depart for Meo Vac, a beautiful valley with picturesque terraced rice fields and peaceful villages nestled at the foot of the hills. Enjoy amazing landscape while winding on mountain passes through beautiful lush valleys. Stop sometimes for photo hunting or short visits to local villages, and join local market if this day falls on Sunday. Keep driving for Dong Van via Ma Pi Leng pass, perhaps this is the most astonishing stretch of road in entire country that others superb view over the Nho Que river valley below with hundreds of limestone mountains towering around.
Afternoon: Upon arrival at Dong Van, if it is early you can have a short trek to Don Cao, a top mountain bunker built by French military in the wartime to control the area. Later you are free to spend time on socializing with local people and having dinner.
Evening: Stay overnight at homestay.
Day 3: Dong Van – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
- afternoon: Depart for Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost point of Vietnam then visit Vuong Chi Sinh's house, the former palace of H’Mong King, made of stone and timber and was built by French colonial to please the King. Spend time with the local H’Mong people in Lung Tam village, see how they do weaving and other activities in their daily life. After that, leave for Ha Giang City, contemplate the beauty of rock fields on the way.
Evening: Have dinner and stay overnight at homestay in Ha Giang City.
Day 4: Ha Giang – Ha Noi (B/L)
Morning: Breakfast is served at homestay before saying goodbye to your host to depart for Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in late afternoon, end the tour.
End of our service! Thank you and hope to see you again.
Note: This tour is available for 2 pax above.