Hoi An Eco Tours – Visit Tra Que Vegetable Gardens – Half Day Tour
$56 per person
Hoi An tourism is always a great choice for tourists not only Vietnamese but also foreigners. This small city is a cultural intersection between East and West. Moreover, it is also an elite combination of Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and European culture. If you have the opportunity to go to the Central, don’t forget to spend a day with Hoi An Eco tours to explore this heritage land.
Tra Que Vegetable Gardens is three kilometers to the northeast of Hoi An Ancient Town. The village supplies fresh and organic vegetables to restaurants, hotels and local people in Hoi An. Besides, products of this village are also available in some districts in Quang Nam and Da Nang. When visiting Tra Que Village, you can feel the identity of a traditional village and witness the panoramic view of the green vegetable gardens. Meanwhile, the active lives of the local farmers are ongoing, as they care for and harvest their vegetables.
Tra Que is a peaceful and less-known village but this makes it worth visiting. It will be a great experience to visit the vast green vegetable gardens and see how local farmer work their land. Joining Eco tour Hoi An, you will have a chance to discover the art of cultivating and watering plants. Even you can taste and take part in a cooking class with friendly local host.
Over hundreds of years of history, Hoi An ancient town still retains the integrity of the architectural works. Especially, if you spend a day experiencing with Hoi An Eco tours, you will be able to discover lots of interesting things in this small city.
IncludedBicycleWelcome local drink “Nuoc E”Experienced and enthusiatic tourist guide (English speaking guide)Visiting feeFarming toolsFoot massageLunchBanh xeo (local pancake), Tam Huu dishes demonstration & flower decoration
Not IncludedVATInsurance and other personal fees
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Tra Que Vegetable - Full day (L)
8.00am: Local guide will see you at your hotel with your bicycle. You will cycle to a local farm in Tra Que Village. A short stroll will take you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetable and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family.
Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including “Tam Huu” spring roll, “Banh Xeo” or local pancake of people in Vietnam middle region. You can join the cooking with the chef on these meals.
After your morning excurtions and your lunch, you will take a Vietnamese traditional post-prandial nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Around 2.00pm, bid farewell to your host family before riding back to Hoi An, on the way back we will stop at Japanese tomb.
End the tour.