Sapa Group Tours – Explore The Tourism Centre of The Northwest
$231 per person
Sapa town is 1,600 meters above sea level, 38 km and 376 km from Lao Cai city from Hanoi. Although the majority of Sapa district residents are ethnic minorities, the town concentrates mainly Kinh people living on agriculture and tourism services. With Sapa Group tour, you will gain more remarkable experience for your trip in Vietnam.
Although located in northern Vietnam, Sapa should have a humid tropical monsoon climate. But due to its high terrain and close to the tropics, Sapa has a humid, temperate subtropical climate, cool air around. year. In the summer, the weather in the town is like a full four seasons. It is cool in the morning and afternoon. But the weather is very cold like in the winter at night.
In recent years, Sapa has made changes in the way of tourism such as building a tourist-friendly environment, saying no to street vendors and wearing tourists. Along with that, the accommodation establishments in Sapa are increasingly invested and developed. That can meet tens of thousands of tourists pouring in at the same time. So Sapa group tour is a great choice for travelers.
You will be never disappointed with our Sapa group tour. We hope you can enjoy your trip during your stay in Vietnam.
Price is applied for a group of 2 or more.
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention of tourBus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.Train from Hanoi to Sapa and return.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamSingle supplementDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa (No Meal ) by train
Price is applied for a group of 2 or more.
Driver will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter then transfer to station catch train to Sapa. Overnight on Train.
Day 02: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B/L/D)
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Conitue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included.
- Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 10Km trekking, 8Km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
Day 03: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B/L/D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• Overnight in a hotel in Sapa (Double/Twin sharing – included breakfast)
• Trekking level: 4/10
• 7KM trekking, 3Km driving fron Cat Cat village back to Sapa
Day 04: Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin – Sapa (B/L/D)
5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 9KM of trekking, 20km of driving.
- Tourist shared bus to Lao cai Station catch the train back to Hanoi.
End of services !
Its great and fun homestay. I really enjoyed this tour. The views in Sapa are amazing even though the hike was a little challenging but still fun. Our tour guide Sung was very friendly and funny and told us interesting things about the village and its culture and people. Homestay was a lot nicer than I expected and host is very nice. In the eveing they ate and drunk together with us and other guests and played games. Good time!