Nha Trang rafting tour (private tour)
$115 per person
Nha Trang is the coastal city located in the South Central Coast of Vietnam. It is the perfect niche for anyone seeking relaxation, escaping from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis. Nha Trang beach used to be nominated as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Come to Nha Trang, immerse yourself in the animated festivals and the exciting journey to the suburban areas.
This city is also the venue of international events and competitions. In 2008, Nha Trang was the host of Miss Universe and two years later it was the site of Miss World.
We proudly present to you the crafting tour. If you are an adventurous aficionado, we can assure that you should not skip this while visiting Nha Trang. Thanks to the gift that mother nature has offered, Nha Trang consists of a plethora of spots for you to perform the crafting skills.
Join us now to experience the most unforgettable moment during your stay in Nha Trang.
IncludedAll transportation costs basing on trip itineraryfree pick up and drop off from/to the city centreLunch (BBQ)beerssoft drinksequipmentEnglish speaking guidesfirst aid kitInsurance
Not IncludedVAT invoicePersonal expenses
Terms Of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
9:00: Pick up at your hotel (Nha Trang) and depart to the start point for rafting.
The start point is about 40 km from Nha Trang city, namely Khanh Vinh district, where resided by most ethnic minority people (the Ragley). It takes approximately 1 hour to get to the start point)
10:30: start rafting downstream to the lunch point. Visit the local orchard along the way (optional).
The river along this area is protected by the local people as they use the river water for cooking and daily activities. Guests can wallow in cool water with views of mountains, trees and birds. (Takes about 1 hour to get to the point lunch)
Before lunch, (depend on the timing & season) we have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of fruits such as grapefruit, oranges, rambutan, durian, mango plum, jackfruit, dragon fruit ... (seasonal). Lunch lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours)
14:00: Continue to raft downstream to the end point.
This is the calm part of the river, where guests can participate in some activities. (Activities on the river is a very good opportunity for teambuilding); applied when number of guests is from 6 on up and requested by the team leader).
15.00: Pick up guests and return to your hotel in the City.
16.00 Arrive at the hotel
(Note: This tour is available for a group of 2 or more)