Sapa – Lao Chai –Ta Van – Cat Cat – Sin Chai village – Ma Tra – Ta Phin
$90 per person
Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures. This is home to stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, unique stilt villages and Indochina peak, the Fansipan. Travellers are invited to enjoy the best of Sapa all the year round with different taste of seasons and exciting outdoors.
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention of tourBus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B/L/D)
Pick up at the Lao Cai train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Conitue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included.
- Overnight at the hotel in Sapa (Double/Twin sharing – included breakfast)
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 10Km trekking, 8Km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
Day 02: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B/L/D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• Overnight in a hotel in Sapa (Double/Twin sharing – included breakfast)
• Trekking level: 4/10
• 7KM trekking, 3Km driving fron Cat Cat village back to Sapa
Day 03: Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin – Sapa (B/L/D)
5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 9KM of trekking, 20km of driving.
- Tourist shared bus to Lao cai Station