Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai –Tavan village – Giang Ta chai – Su Pan
$52 per person
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention of tourBus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
Pick up at the Lao Cai train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
- Home-stay at the Dzay local house in Tavan Village
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 12 Km of trekking
- Homestay (Domitory sharing )
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B/L/D)
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30 Am
8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Tour finish in Sapa by 3PM.
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• Trekking level: 5/10
• 8Km of trekking, 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
• Tourist shared bus to Lao cai Station