Sapa – Y Linh Ho –Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Cat Cat – Sin Chai
$82 per person
We start the day trekking through the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley to Y Linh Ho village, home to Black Hmong minorities. Weather permitting you will enjoy stunning views across the valley with mountains and rice terraces as far as the eye can see. Next on the route is a stop at Lao Chai, an established Hmong minority village which has been inhabited for centuries
IncludedEnglish Speaking tour guideTransportationMeals and accommodation as mention for each of tour (Double/Twin sharing)Bus pick up from Lao Cai station-Sapa-LaoCai.
Not IncludedInternational airfare and airport tax in & out VietnamDrinks and other meals do not indicate in the programVisa to Vietnam, if anyEarly check-in and late check-out at all hotelsTravel insurancePersonal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)Tipping/ GratuitiesSingle suplementAny additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
- B, L, D
- O/N at the Dzay local house
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B/L/D)
After breakfast, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to Sapa.
- B, L, D
- O/N at the hotel in Sapa
Day 03: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B/L/D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a Car to return to Sapa.
- B, L,D
- Bus to Lao cai Station