Full Day in Nha Trang, Vietnam
$59 per person
Nha Trang beach city is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving. This city is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travelers on the Southeast Asia circuit. Nha Trang is one of the most important tourist hubs of Vietnam, thanks to its beautiful beaches with fine and clean sand and the clear ocean water with mild temperatures all year round. Therefore, tourists can enjoy a full day in Nha Trang with lots of attractions.
Besides, the local cuisine is most famous for fresh seafoods and barbecued pork rolled in rice paper. The area’s bird’s nest soup is deemed one of the best in Vietnam. Bird’s nests are collected in the wild, on bird farms on the islands off the coast and even in some houses in the inner city. The farmed bird in question belongs to the swiftlet group, popularly referred to as yến hàng (Aerodramus fuciphagus germani).
We kindly introduce our full day tour in Nha Trang with some highlights:
– Visit the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay.
– Visit Long Son Pagoda, Stone Church built in French, Chong Promontory Rocks and the Po Nagar Cham Temples.
– Shopping at local Dam Market.
Hope you can totally enjoy this full day tour in Nha Trang.
IncludedTransport,Local guide,Admission fees,Vietnamese lunchMineral waters, cold towels.
Not IncludedPersonal expenses.
Terms Of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Nha Trang full day (L)
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City.
1. Visit the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay.
First, our car drives to Cau Da for a visit the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay. Located about 5km from Nha Trang City Center, The National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam was one of the first centre for scientific oceanographic research in Viet Nam. Currently storing and preserving specimens of tens of thousands of marine species, it is an interesting place where visitors can gain the exact image of Nha Trang.
2. Visit Long Son Pagoda, Stone Church, Chong Promontory Rocks and the Po Nagar Cham Temples
After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town. Built in 1886 in the style of Taoist architecture, Long Son Pagoda has been home to many high-ranking Buddhist monks and the Vietnam Buddhist Studies Foundation was founded here in 1936.
Then you go to Stone Church. The church was built entirely with the western catholic church architecture. Its design is similar to the famous church in Sa Pa and some other churches in Vietnam. A high bell tower in the middle with three bells inside is the characteristic of Western catholic churches.
Next destination is Hon Chong Promontory. Hon Chong complex has included large rocks stacking each other for centuries. This is a large square rock block lying on a flat and huge rock. The side overlooking the sea houses vast hand-shaped indentations. The promontory has long become a tourist spot attracting tourists to Nha Trang city.
Finally, you visit the Po Nagar Cham Temples. Po Nagar Cham temple complex was built between 8th and 11th centuries by the Cham people who once ruled the central plain of Vietnam. The Cham people, who were Hindu in origin, had their own Sanskrit-based script. They are renowned for their skills in sculpture and architecture and left behind a legacy of artifacts and temple settlements not only in Vietnam, but also Cambodia and Thailand.
The tour ends after the visit to local Dam Market. Coming alive in the early morning at about 4 am each day, Dam Market is an interesting place to wander and explore the daily life of Nha Trang inhabitants. The lively market offers many photography opportunities with various merchandises while visitors can witness its hectic pace and atmosphere buzzed with activities.