Mekong Delta Tour – 3 Days Tour
$79 per person
DepartureHo Chi Minh
IncludedTransportation by air-conditioned busEnglish-speaking guideMekong Delta boat tripAll entrance fees2 breakfasts at hotel Accommodation at 2-star hotels (based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room)Mineral water (1 bottle per person/day)
Not IncludedTravel insuranceFood & Beverage not mentioned in the programPersonal expensesHomestay option on requestSingle supplementTips & taxExpress boat ticket between Chau Doc and Phnom Penh ( with air-con ) start 7.30 – arr 13.30 ( Drop off at Sisowath Wharf )
Terms of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Start from Ho Chi Minh City and depart for My Tho and visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then, take a boat along the river to see the typical stilt houses and fruit plantations of the area. Proceed to Tortoise Island and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Continue by boat under the shade of the water coconut trees and visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Take a row-boat along the creeks, and then stroll through the fruit plantations and village. Continue to Can Tho for your overnight stay.
Day 2: Cai Rang Floating Market - Tra Su Sanctuary – Chau Doc
Start with an early morning boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market and marvel at the mounds of fruit and vegetables on display as you experience the market at its busiest time of day. Cruise through the small channels to visit a rice noodle making village, and then break for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc and venture into the Tra Su Cajuput Forest to visit a wild bird sanctuary. Discover the diversity of the splendid canals deep in the forest as you look for storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Return to Chau Doc to check in to your overnight accommodation.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh City/ Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Option 1: Back Ho Chi Minh City
Following breakfast in the early morning, go for a short walk before pick-up at the river bank. Journey to the fish farms and floating village of the Cham community, before taking the bus to back Ho Chi Minh City. End your trip.
Option2: Exit to Phnom Penh
Following breakfast in the early morning, go for a short walk before pick-up at the river bank. Journey to the fish farms before traveling by speed boat to Phnom Penh, where your tour ends.