Mekong Delta Floating Market – Can Tho 2 Days Tour
$59 per person
DepartureHo Chi Minh
IncludedTransportation by air-conditioned busEnglish-speaking tour guideAll entrance feeMineral water (1 bottle per person/day)Boat trip in the Mekong delta.Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room ( 3 stars standard hotel )
Not IncludedTaxTravel insuranceFood & Beverage not mentioned in the programTips & personal expensesHotel pickup and drop-off
Terms of TourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Start from Ho Chi Minh City and depart for My Tho. After visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda, take a boat ride along the river viewing the stilt houses and the fruit plantations along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the local restaurant. Enjoy a boat ride under the shadow of the water coconut trees to visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Then enjoy the seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea while listening to the traditional music. Take a rowboat ride along the creeks. After taking a delightful walk through the fruit plantation and village, proceed to Can Tho. Have dinner (own expense) and overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: Explore Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
Take an early morning boat trip to visit the Cai Rang Floating Market, a wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channel system and visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.