Hue Bike Tours – A Trip To Explore A World Cultural Heritage
$63 per person
Hue is blessed with beautiful natural attractions along with the Perfume River. Not only stopping at that point, Hue also harmonizes with the majestic Ngu Binh mountain. Referring to Hue, people often think of magnificent palaces and temples bearing the ancient breath of a glorious time of kings. Witnessing the buildings which still present in Hue under the last feudal dynasty will surely be an unforgettable moment. Moreover, tourists will enjoy the relaxing and gentle features of the people here during their trip to Hue. Therefore, let’s join our Hue bike tours to explore this amazing place.
Located on both sides of Huong River, Hue City is a world cultural heritage in Thua Thien Hue province. Hue possesses high-value historical sites located in the ancient capital of Hue. Many famous destinations such as Kinh Thanh Hue, Minh Mang Tomb, Gia Long Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda, etc attracts tourists.
Let immerse yourself in traditional Vietnamese culture on this Hue bike tours of Thanh Toan village from Hue. Live like a local for the day as you cycle around the rice paddies and shop at the village market. Then you get hands-on in the kitchen with a cooking class and learn to make local specialties before your delicious home-cooked lunch.
Included English speaking biking tour guide Entrance fees Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/ Cooking class Fishing on river Drinking water
Not Included Travel insurance Personal expenses Truck to carry bike: US$40/day Mini Van escort: US$50/day
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel. Get started biking to the Thanh Toan village, on the green shaded roads, passing by the communal houses along the rivers, canals, and the rice fields. Stop at Thanh Toan restaurant for a soft break. Stroll through the village to visit the Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge, an agriculture tools museum and local market.
Bike back to Thanh Toan restaurant to see the farmer’s activities in their garden and learn how they grow many kinds of vegetables, then join a cooking class. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese foods that may include Fig mixed with shrimp and pork, Lot leaves with grilled beef, and pancakes. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked including braised fish, vegetables with beef, white rice, and dessert (fruit or lotus seed sugar soup). Return to your hotel by bicycle.