HCMC – BEN TRE – MEKONG DELTA BOAT TOUR – BIKE TOUR (Private tour)
$112 per person
IncludedCarBoatsTuk tukBikesFees for sightseeingEntrance fees for sightseeingLunchBottles of water + wet towels on route
Not IncludedAccommodationDrinksTips for guide and driverTravel InsuranceAny others not mentioned above
Terms of tourOur offers:
- Free 1 bottle of water of 500 ml / person / day during road transfers.
- Support 24/24 during the trip, from the office in Hanoi, by a dedicated customer agent.
- A deposit of 40% of the total price is required before we process your booking .
- An Additional deposit of 40% of the total amount is required 14 days before your arrival date.
- The balance of 20% will be fully paid upon the customer’s arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Bank charges related to the payment are borne by the customer.
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to customer’s arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to customer’s arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to customer’s arrival: 60% charge
- Within 02 days prior to customer’s arrival: 100% charge.
From 8:00 – 18:00
8:00 Meet your guide at your hotel in the city center of Saigon. Transfer to Ben Tre in the Mekong delta which is famous as the land of coconut. Arrival at the Hung Vuong pier.
10:30 Then get on a boat and enjoy cruising along palm shaded canals of Cai Son and Nhon Thanh.
Visit a workshop of processing different products from coconuts.
Visit another workshop of making typical coconut candies, learn how they are made manually and taste the nice sweet.
Continue the boat ride to Nhon Thanh market. Visit the local market.
Start a fun local way of travelling by tuk tuk through the very rural countryside of villages, rice fields, vegetable gardens etc.
You will get off the tuk tuk at a family where they make simple natural brooms and Mekong whiskey manually.
Then get on a small sampan and enjoy a lovely peaceful row through small palm shaded canals.
Enjoy lunch at the farmer's home with local specialties.
Continue with a bike ride to visit Mr. Sau Khanh's garden house and admire his collection of ceramic and porcelain. Enjoy fruits.
16:00 Cycle back to the car and go back to Ho Chi Minh city with beautiful memories of the Mekong delta.
18:00 Drop off at the hotel